Western Window Systems respects your expectation of privacy when using our websites, blogs, social media sites, mobile applications, or communicating with us via email or other online or offline mechanisms.
There are several types of information gathered when using a website, including information you provide (which may include Personal Information) and information that is collected through automatic data collection technology (collectively “User Data”).
Information you provide: Information you provide to Western Window Systems may include, but is not limited to correspondence, search queries, and information you post on the Sites or provide via means other than the Sites, including blogs, social media sites, email, or other online and offline communications. This may also include information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or address. We maintain one or more databases to store information you provide as is reasonably required to serve you and operates the Sites.
Automatically gathered information: Western Window Systems does not use automatic data technology to automatically obtain, collect, retain, or store technological information about its users, such as internet connection, IP address, operating systems, or browsing patterns.
DATA USE AND DISCLOSURE
- product orders;
- improve the Sites and our products and services;
- respond to your requests for information;
- provide you with information regarding Western Window Systems, new products, new product offerings, policy updates, or other promotional offers (you may opt-out of receiving such future information by following the procedures described in the Opt-Out Options Section below); and
- respond to lawful information requests and subpoenas or otherwise to abide by law; and
- as part of business transactions, such as acquisitions, transfers, or sales;
The following Opt-Out options are available to you to control or limit the use of information you provide:
- Limit Targeted Advertising - You may also reduce some targeted advertising by following the opt-out procedures available on the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website at www.networkadvertising.org or if you are a California resident, pursuant to California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, you may request that your personal information not be shared with other companies for marketing purposes by contacting us by clicking here.
- Prevent future promotional offers from Western Window Systems – Western Window Systems endeavors to ensure that only those Users who wish to receive communications from Western Window Systems do so. In furtherance of this goal, we send confirmation emails which allow users to “opt-in” to receiving information. If at any time, you do not wish to receive future promotional offers from Western Window Systems, please contact us by clicking here. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also unsubscribe from such communications by following the procedures described in the email.
- Request information about Western Window Systems’ use of your User Data - California residents who have an established business relationship with Western Window Systems are entitled to request and obtain a list of Personal Information we have shared with third-parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. We will also provide a list of third-parties that have received your information. You can make such request one time each year. To request this information and for any other questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us by clicking here.
- Data Retention
- Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us by clicking here and provide clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly. Please note, for your protection, you may be required to provide proof of your identity to access or update your Personal Information.
- Children and Privacy
Western Window Systems’ Sites are not intended for children and we encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and monitor the websites visited by their children. Western Window Systems does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 18 years of age. If Western Window Systems learns that a child under the age of 18 has submitted Personal Information to our Sites without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to remove or delete such information as soon as practicable and not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others or as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under age 18 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us by clicking here.
If you are under 18 years of age and reside in California, you also have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly posted on our Sites. To request removal of such information, please contact us by clicking here.
- International Use of the Sites
- Security of Data Collected
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to promote the security of information collected on our Sites. Nevertheless, the Sites are not secure websites and Western Window Systems cannot and does not make any representations or warranties about the privacy or security of any information transmitted over the Internet or maintained in our systems. You agree that any data you provide through the Sites is provided at your own risk and Western Window Systems is not responsible or liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Sites.
- Other Websites
Western Window Systems may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before using or accessing such Sites or providing any information to or through them.
- Limitation on Liability
WESTERN WINDOW SYSTEMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, SUBMITTED OR OTHERWISE COLLECTED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S ACCESS OR USE OF WESTERN WINDOW SYSTEMS’ SITES, WHETHER CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNLAWFUL THIRD-PARTY ACTIVITY SUCH AS A DATA BREACH OR HACKING, OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER THE ACTION IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Western Window Systems
2200 E Riverview Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034